Ever since I began ultra running, I have always had issues with blisters on my toes.
In June, I completed a 24 Hour Trail Race, and as the training for this race ramped up, so did the blisters, bruised toe nails, and all that fun stuff. With so many back to back sessions and long days out on my feet, I was desperate for a solution. With little faith, I ordered a pair of Injinji socks, and I will never go back to any other sock now!
- I completed the rest of my training in these socks, and no problems.
- 24 Hour Race Day came, which included continuous torrential rain, endless mud, and only 2 pairs of Injinji socks needed. When I removed my socks after my first 70 km, I expected the worst but my feet were in perfect condition! Leaving me confident to keep pushing forward with no issues.
- Since June, I have continued to use Injinji socks for all my adventures, and they continue to exceed my expectations. Ultra running, hiking, every day runs, they check off all the boxes.
For anyone who struggles with their feet throughout any distance, I can only suggest that you literally RUN to buy a pair (or 10) of Injinji socks!
- Blister Control
- Moisture Wicking
- Keeps Dirt & Debris Out
- Fun Colours & Heights
- A little slower to put on, but that’s not a problem when you have hours of running ahead!
- Do not come as clean from dirt stains as some other socks.
Socks Used: Ultra Run Mini Crew & Trail Mid-Weight Mini Crew